iPhone 11, 11 pro max or Samsung s20 plus for social media?

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on buying a new phone shortly mainly for social media purposes (Instagram, tik tok and YouTube) and I'm really wondering which one of these three phones I should buy. Cost is a factor because I am able to get the S20 for only $1219 and that's pretty much influencing my decision a lot.

I currently have an iPhone 6s Plus and of course, both of these phones would be a major upgrade for me. I'm mainly looking at camera quality which includes taking pictures and videos.

Can you please tell me which one of these phones would be the best for the reason as to why I want to buy it, please?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/goldennCookie
[link] [comments]

from /r/Technology https://ift.tt/2ZhQCMW

Comments